Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sexy and Attractive

This is out of the blue, but I'm an avid reader of Cosmo and honestly, when it comes to what they say is "sexy" in a man, I can't help but laugh. I mean, yeah, great biceps, a six pack, great ass are all nice to look at, BUT there is something that I think tops ANYTHING physical about a man. What that is, is a man who is a GREAT father. Now, I'm not saying that my man isn't attractive. There are many things that I love about him, from his looks all the way to his personality. What really makes me look at him like there is no other man on Earth? The way he is with his daughter and other children! Now, a man doesn't have to have children for you to see the "Great Father Factor". Look at how he interacts with the younger generations of his or your family. To me, there is nothing more attractive than seeing my man play with, interact with and correct/guide his daughter and our nieces and nephews. I know this is pretty short, but I just had to put this out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment