Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Rose

" A relationship is like a rose. How long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, love can be yours, you'll see at last. To feel that love, it makes you sigh. To have it leave, you'd rather die. You hope you've found that special rose, cause you love and care for the one you choose. "-Cella
I randomly found this online and LOVED it. Love really can erase an awful past. With my Love, I forget the problems and abuse that I endured. I forget what it's like to feel a broken heart. To find that I can love freely is a wonderful feeling. It's something that I never want to lose. My Love really is my "special rose".
He shows me this everyday. He never has to point out what he does in love. He works himself ragged with two jobs, so I don't have to work as hard. He still helps me out with housework so that it's not entirely my burden to bear. He shows it in his hugs and kisses. He shows it when he comes up and wraps his arms around me while I'm doing the dishes and tells me how beautiful I am. It shows in the mornings when my hair is a mess and my breath is horrible, but he still kisses me and says "good morning beautiful".
I never thought that I would find such happiness as what I have now. I don't believe that I initially married the wrong person. I don't think that it's horrible that after only two years of marriage, I'm going through a divorce. It happened to get me on the path that I'm on now. Everything happens for a reason. Without being married and my soon to be ex-husband being a gamer, then I most likely would have never gotten to know my Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment